gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

No friends Boohani

Interesting / fun fact about Moscon is that people say and including staff is that when he is off the bike he is the polar opposite. friendly, caring and a real good person. I nearly fell off my chair when I told this in a convo. 

Very interesting. In his book Geraint Thomas also described Moscon as a person who is generally quiet and shy but who unfortunately sometimes just explode when things go wrong. He seems to be doing very well on the bike lately and hopefully he can stay out of trouble.

3 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Don't be caught out with the early start today due to the length of the stage. They roll out at 11h00.

Crap, didn't know it was an earlier start today!!! !$@#$%!!!

Turned on the TV at 12h00, and looks like there has already been some interesting developments!! I think we are in for an exciting day!!

FWIW - I see Lanterne Rouge’s take on the Booohani manoeuvre was that he was protecting himself from Cavendish who was ducking in (again).

Also - Alpacin Fenix treating the TdF like an under 9 swimming gala trying to get a ribbon for everyone trying hard ????????????

Edited by The Ghost

I swear I scoured the results sheet from yesterdays stage and unless I'm blind I cannot see it written anywhere that Cavendish cheated.

The amount of time would be YouTube subscriber hunters are devoting to the analysis of yesterdays stage is amazing, lines in the road, cracks in the road!! He won, the organisers said he won, let's move on. 32 wins and there are still doubters, most pro's would give their left nut for 1. O.K. some gave up a bit more!