gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, capediver said:

Cavendish...again!

HTH did he get out from behind that group!?

Ok so now I see...what teamwork!!

2 minutes ago, capediver said:

Cavendish...again!

HTH did he get out from behind that group!?

I'm sure Mark Renshaw will have a detailed analysis of it  as soon as he can on his Instagram/social media. My word he's a genius as the GCN commentators keep saying!

Mørkøv The Magician; notice how he backs off in true service to the team objective and ensures that The Manx Missile wins the stage.

How Mark is competing in any form with a last-minute call up to this fast-moving circus around France - incredulous. Never mind competing and dominating the finalès.

So few people know that professional cycling is a teamwork. 

BC1B8607-FC64-42BF-ACE2-86451924399F.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

6 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Yaaaaaasssssss Cav you BEAUTAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Anyone else notice Morkov could've won that stage himself actually but knew Cab was ahead, otherwise I reckon if Cav wasn't ahead Morkov would've pushed for the line!! 

Morkov, what a gee!!! Excellent teamwork from the Wolfpack

5 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Mørkøv The Magician; The Manx Missile, masterful.

How Mark got fit enough to get this far with a last-minute call up to the fast-moving circus around France in July - incredulous. So few people know that professional cycling is a teamwork. 

Some might say that PatrickL has been plotting the storyline since he found out Sam B was skipping the ship and Cav' started winning. He's a cunning old goat. The coverage DQS has got is insane and it will keep going all tour. With Pog having control of everything so fat it's the only story in town. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

2 minutes ago, Dirt Tracker said:

Some might say that PatrickL has been plotting the storyline since he found out Sam B was skipping the ship and Cav' started winning. The coverage DQS has got is insane and it will keep going all tour. With Pog having control of everything so fat it's the only story in town. 

Story is perhaps having a positive for DQS, rumour is that Soudal will switch from Lotto to DQS

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/soudal-set-to-switch-sponsorship-from-lotto-to-quickstep-for-2023/