Tour de France 2021

gummibear

6 minutes ago, Eldron said:

How to prove you're not on drugs

Have already ingested and transfused and however-else all the suspicious beetroot juice in your room when the po come knocking.

TBV on a mission! haha yes boys

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Yeah, very good chance they could end up at the front again today and the two young ones will just sit back and let Carapaz pull all the way...

More especially, The Richie and the Grenades will have to do the hard work while everyone else has tea and scones

25 minutes ago, Eldron said:

How to prove you're not on drugs - go on a suicide break on a stage with not one but two HC climbs!!!!

He has proven to us that by riding really, really, really hard that he is not on drugs.

Case closed.

While your own team pulls in the peloton??? (At some point while Bilbao was off the back trying to chase on).

If they are on drugs, it's more likely that it's tik or crystal meth than performance enhancing drugs

56 minutes ago, Eldron said:

I thought we downgraded him from dick to naughty boy yesterday. Now he is a twat. No wonder people are having gender identity issues...

You know me, never one to follow the herd.

38 minutes ago, Eldron said:

How to prove you're not on drugs - go on a suicide break on a stage with not one but two HC climbs!!!!

He has proven to us that by riding really, really, really hard that he is not on drugs.

Case closed.

The Mark Padun situation is a proper mystery. Wins two mountain stages in the Dauphine, climbing faster than the GC group alone... And then not included in Tour team or Vuelta. I don't want to point fingers but it definitely does not look good, in fact it looks positively suspicious. 

Haha ol gramps is actually quite slow. The amount of times he's barely scrapped passed a braking Morkov is silly.

Edited by Chris_

13 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Ok, who changed Bahrains name on wikipedia to Bahrain Suspicious.... 

So who's on WebAfrica ADSL? ????️‍♂️

Just now, Pure Savage said:

Pretty sure my neighbors are....

I think they are on fibre as well, not ADSL. 

Unfortunately for me, my fibre has not transferred to the new place yet.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

So who's on WebAfrica ADSL? ????️‍♂️

ADSL?  Whats that can you eat it ...  ????.  Around here there is a big effort to get all who "were" on ADSL onto fibre, don't think its possible to get ADSL anymore.

3 hours ago, TNT1 said:

I see Pogacar and Vingegaard doing everything in their power to make sure they beat him again. Little twat.

Nice to hear professional commentators on GCN agreeing with me. Gonna change my username to broken clock.

You can still purchase ADSL in some areas were the Fibre infrastructure is fully rolled out yet but you basically buying obsolescence

10 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Nice to hear professional commentators on GCN agreeing with me. Gonna change my username to broken clock.

The Danish commentators are saying no more free rides for Carapaz. Or they're saying Ineos will give him free tickets to an amusement park - my Danish is pretty ****.

That said - Ineos have given Poggy many more free rides than Poggy has given Carapaz. Ineos only seem to know one tactic. Thin the herd thin the herd. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

Edit: They have secured 3rd place though so fair dues to them.

Edited by Eldron

1 minute ago, Eldron said:

The Danish commentators are saying no more free rides for Carapaz. Or they're saying Ineos will give him free tickets to an amusement park - my Danish is pretty ****.

That said - Ineos have given Poggy many more free rides than Poggy has given Carapaz. Ineos only seem to know one tactic. Thin the herd thin the herd. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah, I see even now they're back to the old recipe for failed bread, sitting on the front for no reason. It would be one thing if carapaz could make a telling attack, but so far the best he did was yesterday, and it got him nothing but fully into the red.