Tour de France 2021

gummibear

1 minute ago, Vetplant said:

WvA still with the GC group. Might jump for some KoM points? 

Wind it up on the decent and see who else does a flappy shirt Martin and get popped going downhill?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Yeah, I see even now they're back to the old recipe for failed bread, sitting on the front for no reason. It would be one thing if carapaz could make a telling attack, but so far the best he did was yesterday, and it got him nothing but fully into the red.

They have cemented 3rd place so I guess it isn't completely silly.

Hopefully Carapaz is on the rise and today there are some fireworks. Poggy rolled to a stop and collapsed off his bike after yesterdays finish so maaaaaaaaybe we will see him in distress today*

*probably not but some GC excitement is the only thing missing from this amazing tour.

Edited by Eldron

1 minute ago, Eldron said:

Yeah, but he owes about 90% of that to Pogacar and Vingegaard working so well yesterday.

6 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Hopefully Carapaz is on the rise and today there are some fireworks. Poggy rolled to a stop and collapsed off his bike after yesterdays finish so maaaaaaaaybe we will see him in distress today*

*probably not but some GC excitement is the only thing missing from this amazing tour.

Pog could walk up the final climb and they wouldn't make up 5 mins.

Gaudu is the only guy who got the memo this morning. Dudes really come good in the final parts of the race

Whole TJV team near the front. All what, 3 of them.... Time for a team time trial to glory chaps!