Tour de France 2021

gummibear

I reckon Pog is filled with the energy of a hundred blokes today and will make everyone look dumb again. 

If I've learned anything from this tour is that he is not playing the same game as these kiddo's

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chris_ said:

I reckon Pog is filled with the energy of a hundred blokes today and will make everyone look dumb again. 

If I've learned anything from this tour is that he is not playing the same game as these kiddo's

Especially after all the downright stupid questions he's had to face in the last 48hrs

The other thing I've learned is that no matter how hard I try commentators curse him, f*all happens ???? ???? 

1 minute ago, TheoG said:

Wout fastest 2nd also !  GO WOUT !

He's looking good and Brian Smith reckons he's only going to go faster towards the finish.

20 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Yip I suspect it's going to be Pogacar, can Hurt and As Green on the stage podium

Whilst I also reckon Poggie can hurt Asgreen (or if it will be WvA), not sure if he would be willing to take too many risks when he already has such a significant lead 

Edited by Kenosi

And Wout whacks out the best time currently. Going to be interesting to see how this all plays out for the stage win.

3 minutes ago, TheoG said:

21 sec over Asgreen, is it enough?

I think it depends on whether Pogacar wants to add another stage win or whether he just wants to make sure of sealing his second straight TdF title. 

1 minute ago, TheoG said:

Pog 38 sec down on Wout, look like Woutie got this one !!!

Yeah looking a lot like that. A lot depends on how well Vingegaard goes on the last third of the course. I reckon though that WvA's time will stand.