Friday Flash Sale - 10 Day MTB Adventure for only R4375pp/S

T_Boss

This Friday we have a one day only sale that really is beyond value for money.

Book today for the 2-8 Sept 2021 Hessequa/Overberg Cruise, and pay only R4375pp (Normal Price R8750.00), and we will include the 9-11 Sept Stanford Cheese and Wine Ride for free, as well as 1 nights accomodation in Stanford on the 8th to link the two trips together.

That works out at R480pp/pn, for a full service, fully catered luxury MTBing holiday. This offer is limited to the first 6 persons to book, thereafter normal pricing applies. 

You absolutely wouldnt be able to find a better value for money MTB holiday.

The Hessequa/Overberg Cruise starts in Stillbay, and over the next 6 days you wind your way along the coastal region, into the Overberg, stopping off at highlights like Arniston and Cape Aghulus, before finally coming to an end in the quiant overberg village of Stanford. 

The Cheese and Wine Ride, is a weekend riding trip, based out of Stanford, and shows you around to some of the best riding in the region, while sampling wines and cheese, that the area is famous for. This ride allows you access to private property normally not afforded to the public, and even the chance to preview some of the tracks for the 2022 edition of the Cape Epic. 

If you book this combo package, you get a full ten day MTBing adventure of note, including 9 nights of luxury accomodation on a dbb basis, snacks and refreshements on the ride, support vehicle with mehanical backup, transfer from goerge Airport or from Cape Town on the the first day, and Transfer to Cape Town Airport on the last. 

We can assist you with assembling your bikes on arrival, as well as boxing for the return flight if needed. 

This offer is limited to no more than 6 persons - book now to avoid dissapointment - non riding partners are welcome to join @ the same rate as riders. 

To book now, click here

*all our other trips are currently marked down with 35% too, until 31 October 2020

There are still 2 spots left on this awesome combo deal. Unfortunately its not going at half price anymore, but it is still available today, at only R6550.00pp

That works out at R655pp/pd for an fully catered, full service, 10 day point to point MTB tour. We include either a road transfer from Cape Town or an Aiport transfer from George on the first day, and a transfer back to Cape Town International Airport on the last day, if needed.

Take advantage of this awesome offer now, and get yourself a spot on this incrible tour, while its still availalbe. to book now click here

50% Deposit required to secure the booking, and the balance is only due 14 days prior to departure.

You can also opt to pay using our 6 month interst free payment plan (T&C apply).

Edited by T_Boss