[Event] TREK2TEEBUS

Emmie

Event Name: TREK2TEEBUS
When: 23 April 2021 - 25 April 2021
Where: Harmonie Farm, Steynsburg, Eastern Cape
Category: MTB

The Karoo has always been a majestic part of our country. The vast plains and endless open spaces can easily make you feel small, but it creates the ideal opportunity to grow big at heart and feed your inner soul. Discover the full diversity of the Karoo Heartland and breathe the crystal clear air, all while riding the foothills of the majestic Suurberg Mountains. Routes take you across private farm land. Day 2 will take you to the top of Bulhoek pass and Day 3 through the vast plains of the Karoo. Trek2Teebus 2021 will be the 3rd edition of the race. Exceptional Karoo food, luxury tented accommodation, a fully stocked chill zone and goodie bag including a race garment, free bike was-n-lube and mechanical assistance will form part of the experience. This event promises to be one of the greatest value-for-money events in South Africa. Since riders will have to travel far, we truly believe that this event will be worth the trip. Do a super Solo or come with a team mate or take the non-riding partner option.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-114949-0-29628200-1604426542_thumb.png

• 5 months later...