Black November Deals - MTB Experiences

T_Boss

Every monday, for the rest of November, We will be anouncing amazing deals on 2021 MTB Experiences. These deals will be valid for the duration of the week (Till close of business Friday Afternoon), or while stocks last. 

This is week, we are offering a superb deal on our Hessequa/Overberg Cruise trips, taking place throughout 2021.

The Hessequa/Overberg Cruise is a 7 Day gravel road cruise, starting in Stillbaai, and ending in Stanford Village in the heart of the Overberg. The route makes its way across the Hessequa and Overberg Regions, stopping off at highlights such as Vermaaklikhied, The Malgas Ferry, Arniston, Cape Aghulus, De Hoop Nature Reserve Elim and many more. 

All accomodation is provided in BnBs and Guesthouses, no battling with tents on this luxury riding experience. 

If you book this trip now, on our black November Special for this week, not only will you save over R3000.00pp, A saving of 35% over the regular price of R8750.00, but we are also including a free 2 Day Cheese and Wine Ride experience at the end of the tour, valued at R2250pp*.

Space is however very limited for these experiences, and the offer is only valid while stocks last, or until close of business on Friday 13 November 2020.

10-16 Feb Tour (plus 16-18 Feb Cheese and Wine Ride)Only 4 spaces left

4-10 Aug 2021 Tour (Plus 10-12 Aug Cheese and Wine Ride)8 Places left

2-8 Sep 2021 Tour (Plus 9-11 Sep Cheese and WIne Ride)Only 2 Places Left

50% Deposit secures your booking, with the balance due 14 days prior to departure (Payment by EFT or Snapscan, for credit card payments, full payment due on booking). Or you can make use of our 6 Month interest fee payment plan, and will ony be requred to pay a 25% deposit, and pay the balance is 5 easy to manage instalments - click here for more detials on this option

* The Cheese and wine tour 2 day extension offer here is only valid if you book the Hessequa/Overberg Cruise, and cannot be booked seperately for those dates.

For any questions or queries, feel free to email info@adventurelogistics.co.za, or whatsapp me directly on 0632202895. You can also call the office on 012 682 0185

Over and Above the regular 35% Saving, that is valid till close of business on Friday 13 November 2020 - For today only we are running a site wide flashe sale - 50% off all experiences - including the extend Hessequa/Overberg Cruise as advertised above. 

So head on over the the website now, and book any of our 2021 experiences now at 50% off

https://adventurelogistics.co.za/mtb-adventures/

Edited by T_Boss

The September Departure for the Hessequa/Overberg Tour is now sold out.

There are still limited spots available on the other two departures. Don’t hesitate, take this opportunity now to book your spot before midnight, and only pay R4375.00pp for a full 10 day MTB Holiday of note.

Pricing will revert back to normal at midnight.

Today is your last chance to book a spot on one the Hessequa/OvErberg Cruise on this weeks Black November deal.

Save 35% off the regular price, and get a free 2 day extension to enjoy the Cheese and Wine Ride from Stanford.

Don’t hesitate, now is your last chance.

Edited by T_Boss

Today if your last chance to book a spot on one the Hessequa/OvErberg Cruise on this weeks Black November deal.

Save 35% off the regular price, and get a free 2 day extension to enjoy the Cheese and Wine Ride from Stanford.

Don’t hesitate, now is your last chance.

There are still 4 places left for the August Departure, and only 3 left for the February departure.

Make sure you don’t miss out

• 2 weeks later...

As part of our Black November deals, we are running a flash sale - valid only till midnight tonight, on our 10-14 March 2021 Limpopo Wild Ride - Book now, and only pay R2250pp (Normal Price R6550.00)

There are only 4 spots avaialble. To book now, click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/limpopo-wild-ride-moz-10-14-march-2021/

We have decided to extend this offer till close of business (17:00) Today. There are only 2 spots left. Don’t miss this opportunity.