Ride the Richtersveld in 2021 - Only a handfull of places remain

T_Boss

Bookings have come in hard and fast for the Ride the Richtersveld Trips in 2021, and we only have a very small handful of places left.

As part of Black November sales, all of our expereinces are 50% off today - if booked before midnight tonight, so this might just be the ultimate opportunity to bag yourself one of the last remaining spots on one of these awesome adventures.

This is a 7 day, all inclusive MTB adventure holiday, including shuttle transfer from either JHB or Cape Town, all meals, tents, bedding etc. You only need to bring yourself, your bike, and a sleeping bag (We can assist with two of those if needs be). 

You will get to experience some incredible riding across the desert landscapes, both by day and night, and also have enough time to just enjot the tranquility of the place, while camped out along the river. Non riding partners are welcome (same price as riders).

For a full trip description, click here

There are only 2 places left for the March 2021 Trip, and 4 spots on the July 2021 trip. So book now to make sure you dont miss out.

*Remember, you can make use of our 6 month payment plan to book this trip, if you do not want to shell out the full 50% deposit now. We can also run this trip, as well as any of our other tours, on dates of your choice, if you have a group of 4 or more riders (dependent on avaialability)

Down to only 2 places now for the July trip as well. 

remember, the 50% off offer is only valid till midnight tonight. Don’t hesitate as this may be your last opportunity to book this incredible desert wilderness MTB experience. 

if you have any Questions regarding this trip, feel free to drop me a message on WhatsApp, 0632202895, or call the office during office hours