Cycling groups Caledon and Wilderness

Edereese

Hi hubbers

As the topic states, are there any groups riding in Caledon and Wilderness? I have planned our vacation and we will be spending 21-24 December at Caledon spa and 24-26 in the wilderness. Wondering if it will be worth my while taking the road bike with me.

Thanks

7 passes road is easily accessible via whites road (George direction) and Hoekwil (knysna direction). If you want a longer ride, make your way theough george and go up outeniqua pass. Definitely worthwhile.

7 passes road is easily accessible via whites road (George direction) and Hoekwil (knysna direction). If you want a longer ride, make your way theough george and go up outeniqua pass. Definitely worthwhile.

Is it safe for a solo ride? I’m familiar with Cape Thugs and hotspots, but not the wilderness.

I cycle 7 passes frequently on my own - lots of holiday makers are out on their bikes that time of year. Some of the dirt routes (eg to Montagu pass) are safest in groups.

Edited by Rapunzel

• 1 month later...