Overberg/Hermanus Gravity oriented riding

Joshua Langenhoven

Hey everyone

I've recently noticed an increase of more enduro bikes (hopefully riders) on my local trails here in, Hermanus, in the Hemel en Aarde Valley. Although these trails are not bad, they do lack any form of challenge or gradient. <_<

A few mates and I have been building a pretty steep and gnarly-ish trail and would be keen to show or send the location of to anyone who is looking for something a bit different in Hermanus. If you're a local and have some spare time to contribute to finishing up the trail and or maintenance, it would also be greatly appreciated. If you are coming for a weekend and need someone to show you some of our more gravity focused trails we've built (and found :whistling: )  do let me know. :clap:

I am going to be coming up to hermanus in december to our holiday house and would love to see these trails.

Rad! :clap:  Just shoot me a message a little while before hand, so we can work out a day that suits us. 

• 3 weeks later...

Rad! :clap:  Just shoot me a message a little while before hand, so we can work out a day that suits us. 

Well done! I will also be up there over New Year I hope. I will bring my enduro HT or my big bike. I'm very keen to see what you have built. That place needs some black diamonds to broaden its appeal. 

I'll be down in January and would love a tour if possible :clap: - will be based in Pringle Bay so not much of a drive for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Well done! I will also be up there over New Year I hope. I will bring my enduro HT or my big bike. I'm very keen to see what you have built. That place needs some black diamonds to broaden its appeal. 

You can whattsapp me at 0716081824 to arrange a date as im going to be in and out over the next couple of weeks. But super keen to show you what Hermanus has got to over, legal and illegal... :ph34r: