Signal Bikes

MG22

Choice between Momsen and Signal Bikes. Which are better. Both are SA companies. I like the idea of having a SA designed bike. Signal bike frames just look so low grade quality (cheap quality from China?)

Signal is the new kid on the block ....

Momsen has more of a reputation, and possibly a better bike.

Only way to compare two bikes would be long list, compatering geometry ... then part by part ....

In the end one will fit you better and put a smile on your face .... even if the specsheet says different, that is most likely the bike for you ....

May we ask your budget and intentions with the bike ... could be a better option to buy a end of year stock from another brand, or find a better spec bike in a barely used condition.

My son has a Signal bike. What attracted me to it was the fact that it has trigger shifting and not grip shifting. Might be a bit on the heavy side but frame is solid and build quality is good.

Choice between Momsen and Signal Bikes. Which are better. Both are SA companies. I like the idea of having a SA designed bike. Signal bike frames just look so low grade quality (cheap quality from China?)

I would go Momsen, pay a little more for good quality. I was not impressed with the replies I received from Signal when I enquired about buying a few of their MTB's for our new boys starting out in our MTB team. Basically got fobbed off when I asked a few pertinent questions.