Wahoo launch Elemnt Rival multisport watch

Markellis

I did, and cant believe I fell for the Garmin fanboy hype.   It was like I went back to an old 80's Casio.

Swapping 830 computer for a Wahoo, so this looks tempting.   Not yet, but soon.  Just want to lose this Garmin POS and go back to an Apple Watch and will re-evaluate in a year.

Wow, are you really trying to compare and Apple Watch to a Garmin. I think you should blame yourself for not understanding the Garmin offering as opposed to the Garmin fanboy hype.

Garmin does not pretend to make smart watches, they make sports watches that have limited smart features.

Wow, are you really trying to compare and Apple Watch to a Garmin. I think you should blame yourself for not understanding the Garmin offering as opposed to the Garmin fanboy hype.

Garmin does not pretend to make smart watches, they make sports watches that have limited smart features.

And then Suunto makes even better sport watches, with even more limited "smart" features......Except for the 7, which is an abonination........haha