E-Bike Spares, Im Here to Help

littleben

Good Day Hubbers.

Some of you may know me as BigBen / NotSoBigBen's Youngster.

I am supplying E-bike Spares, Service kits and accessories for Bosch

Service kits for Brose

Bearing Kit for Yamaha

All Out of warranty repairs

You can check our Website at : www.ebiketec.co.za

If you need assistance with your e-bike you can contact me on:

Email - byron@ebiketec.co.za

Cell - 079 293 9631

Thank You

Good luck Byron, I think this will be a lifesaver for some!

About 1 in 4 bikes at Bloemendal this morning was ebikes .... half of which were already out of warantee .... he has a FAST growing client base !!

Edited by ChrisF

About 1 in 4 bikes at Bloemendal this morning was ebikes .... half of which were already out of warantee .... he has a FAST growing client base !!

According to Stats, Majority of e bikes sold in the last 4 years are either out of Warranty or will be out of Warranty by the start of 2021.

Many suppliers are not carrying even basic spares and recommend replacing entire Drive Units which can cost over R20000, With basic maintenance at about R400 ever 6 months or so, you could extend the life by a huge amount, many many years.

If a Motor is KO, It can be entirely re-conned for around R5000.

Signs of wear include, Loud Dry Sounds, Play on the BB Axel (in a Bosch this can lead to complete destruction of the PC board and is only fixable by entire replacement if left too long as the PC board is so so close to the internal gears.)

If you have any of these signs, Take it to your nearest bike shop as soon as possible and get them to call me, no matter where you are in SA, I can ship spares anywhere, We are not strict on dealers so we will send to any bicycle repair center across the country.

I Cannot sell directly to consumers but you are more than welcome to contact me by Call, Whatsapp and E-Mail to help get you on your e-ride as soon as possible. (Except today im only available by E-Mail - No Power so no cell Towers)

If you are in JHB i can also assist with Electronic Diagnostics.

And yes you can use the Bosch E-Bike Connect App, Whatsapp me and i will guide you through setup, although it thinks your a European but it works.

Cell - 079 293 9631

Edited by littleben

• 4 weeks later...

Good Day Hubbers.

Some of you may know me as BigBen / NotSoBigBen's Youngster.

I am supplying E-bike Spares, Service kits and accessories for Bosch

Service kits for Brose

Bearing Kit for Yamaha

All Out of warranty repairs

You can check our Website at : www.ebiketec.co.za

If you need assistance with your e-bike you can contact me on:

Cell - 079 293 9631

Thank You

Hey your post was pointed out to me - can you help me with a battery for a Turbo Levo - think its a 2017 - my wifes battery has failed (after the motor failed). If so how much and do you have stock?