Downhill Helmets

l4y3rcake

Hi Guys

So I'm looking for downhill helmets for my 2 boys. I was specifically looking at the O'neal helmets as they have those easy snap fasteners that work with magnets, and of course GM rides with them. These will be used for BMX racing. I'm just fed up with the heavy MX helmets that are available to us here in Jo'burg. My one boy currently rides with a 100% Aircraft but even these aren't available in SA anymore and he cracked his peak a couple weeks ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers 

Mark

Hi Guys

So I'm looking for downhill helmets for my 2 boys. I was specifically looking at the O'neal helmets as they have those easy snap fasteners that work with magnets, and of course GM rides with them. These will be used for BMX racing. I'm just fed up with the heavy MX helmets that are available to us here in Jo'burg. My one boy currently rides with a 100% Aircraft but even these aren't available in SA anymore and he cracked his peak a couple weeks ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers 

Mark

https://trailtechcycles.co.za/collections/helmets

I think most of the LEATT helmets are magnetic fasteners.

Thanks just checked them out. Seems only the enduro helmets come with fidlock.

My Bell Super DH has a fidlock. Not sure if other models do. Either way it seems stock is a issue in the local stores.