The Munga 2020

JohanDiv

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo Mamba will be on the start line again.

She has started and finished every single Munga so far, both mtb and trail...

almost..she missed 2017

After scratching at the 500k mark last year I swore never again.....now here I am wishing I was lining up tomorrow.....it's so frikken hard - why doesn't my body remember the pain, the sleep monsters, the soft sand, the blistering heat, the wind?.......guess I got to go back one day. 

Good luck and all the very best for the 2020 Mungrels.....may your ride be every bit the life-experience you expect it to be....

I hear some people are complaining that the conditions are too good at the moment. So some of the faster riders that are not so hard will probably come into contention.

Different strokes for different folks.

So Dale

We need a minute by minute conditions report from 11 please.

Temp as well please and wind conditions.

One Mungrel to another!!!!

After scratching at the 500k mark last year I swore never again.....now here I am wishing I was lining up tomorrow.....it's so frikken hard - why doesn't my body remember the pain, the sleep monsters, the soft sand, the blistering heat, the wind?.......guess I got to go back one day. 

Good luck and all the very best for the 2020 Mungrels.....may your ride be every bit the life-experience you expect it to be....

Cactus go back bud.i also failed at my first attempt that was just the motivation I needed to go finish.

So Dale

We need a minute by minute conditions report from 11 please.

Temp as well please and wind conditions.

One Mungrel to another!!!!

Pal. If the weather was ever ideal. This is it.

Expect super fast times.

You guys are going to have to be on the ball today with updates! I have meetings from 12:00 to 15:00, so can't follow the start of the race dammit!