The Munga 2020

JohanDiv

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patsy is on the move again but she has about 880 kms to go and at her current race average of 9km/h she won't make it, if she manages to ride for at least 66 hours she can take  4 rests of 6h45m each so it's still possible.

Tough but doable if she doesn't have any incidents and can keep her mind strong

This was his stead

That is the exact same hub that dirt rider has on his bike.His bike stood at my place for a month before Munga.

Pretty to look at.

Weighs a frikken ton

Edited by Vetseun

This is the inner drive Rohloff .This was a world traveller who stayed with me for a couple of days.He has been all over- Both Americas,Australia etc.

He only uses this as all other set ups wear out.It broke in South America somewere and had to courier it to Germany for repairs.

Check out the bolt where the seatstay joins the chainstay for getting the belt on. I've got a splitable seatstay too on my touring bike so have been coveting one of these for a while. Sounds like the rohloff needs its own thread. 

Benky is standing still.

Hansie is moving

Benky's tracker isn't updating but assuming you are right we could be in for a very interesting night with Hansie being chased down by a relatively fresher Benky.

Ai looks like Dirt Rider has stopped riding.

Eish, the numbers are not looking good for him his moving average is 10.kph which equates to about 84 hours of riding out of 92. Patsy on the other hand seems to be keeping with the target for now. I often wonder if they're doing the same calculations on the route, do they even have the mental capacity at this stage?

I have never had a problem in all my long distance endeavours but then again I have never done a race where I was on the go for more than 15 hours non stop.