The Munga 2020

JohanDiv

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0.25 bitcoin... what now?? Thought it was 1.5?

1.5 in total for all three categories.

Each category will have:

0.25 for 1st

0.15 for 2nd

0.10 for 3rd

1.5 in total for all three categories.

Each category will have:

0.25 for 1st

0.15 for 2nd

0.10 for 3rd

Aaah I see

Huge respect...for actually no sleep and still be able to ride. Huge gap between 1st and 2nd place.

"WP8 here. Roger that. We almost called medics onto site for Benky it was pretty intense and the dust allergy beat him up badly. A good rest sorted him out and he went flying after that. We have had to power recycle a number of trackers as well. Some of them just glitch [emoji2373]you can imagine our surprise when ghost riders suddenly pitch up [emoji2957]"

Sam Marx is flying!! From 6th to on the heels of Brian in 3rd. They are just about to reach Ceres. Hanno had a bit of a rest and is now back in 5th, 20km behind these two chasing hard. His pace is looking good, if he can keep it up he'll join these two for the 3rd place battle around the time they hit the Hermon gravel road.

abb4246154b25ecf9a08bb1db89b0fd6.jpg

Edited by JohanDiv

Sam Marx. You legend! From a rugby hooker to a cyclist weighing in at a solid 61kg.

Much respect.

Now looks like his tracker isn’t updating. Hoping everything is ok.

If one thing the Munga can do, Is they can draw straws for next year and a) sort out tracking devices or b) sort out social media updates ????