Anyone seen any deals on Gravel Bikes?

Dirt Tracker

After looking around fairly fruitlessly for any local deal on Gravel Bikes in CT I thought I'd try one more time to 'buy local' before heading over seas to spend my Rands. 

I did think there might be some movement being Black Friday but called 7 local CT stores and all pretty much said no then proceeded to list off the 2021 price list. 

Hoping someone has seen a deal or two about or knows of something local. Thanks guys. 

There’s an international supply shortage of bikes, doubt you are going to easily find a deal worldwide unless it’s an old model which will be finding a needle in a haystack.

Check out Solomons cycles. They have some Momsens and Titans on sale

I did check them early in my search but they had odd sizes. Shame though as they and bike addict were two I thought would be running some special.

There is a Revolt Advanced 2 in the classifieds. Well priced vs what the new ones go for. Think it was posted by a member called Pinner.

Found it: https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/gravel-and-cyclocross-bikes/385632/2020-giant-revolt-advanced-2-m

Great bike, ticks all the boxes if it is in your price range

That was one of the ones that I was keen on but I sent a message when it first popped up but never heard anything back.

Budget is between R25k and R30k really but if something amazing popped up I might go more.

Also checked the canyon site, specialized, trek, Momsen and the rest.

I know norco has a great steel bike and there was one for sale recently here.

Only real requirements is it needs to be decent and not have mechanical brakes.

Edited by Dirt Tracker

Have a look at my cotic in classifieds. Check the frame geo. Should be fine for a medium fit. Gathering dust

Have a look at my cotic in classifieds. Check the frame geo. Should be fine for a medium fit. Gathering dust

Thanks, I'll have a look.