Cycling Muso raising awareness.

-Az-

My folks have a small business that we have just opened in Durbanville. We are starting a series of "Meet the Artist" events...showcasing musicians, writers, poets... offering an intimate opportunity to enjoy a meal while getting to know our talented local artists.

We are starting with Ann-Jangles (link below) Ann recently completed her African Dream Parade tour, so-called after her latest solo studio album. The journey saw her cycling alone for 7 months through the African wilderness and covered over 5000kms through Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, and Kenyausing the gift of music to uplift communities, promote animal welfare and raise awareness for endangered animals, specifically the African Wild Dog.

Totally unprepared for the expedition, with everything she owned on the back of a bicycle she set off from the South African border and headed into the unknown

If you would like to attend this event, (or even an artist you know, would like to set up an event like this) please contact us.

Edited by -Az-

• 2 months later...