Spaz - would you do this to your kid?

Chris_

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. They dont know the difference. Only you do. And by the way my boy manhandles his balance bike my heart wont take carbon being thrown like that. Id rather get him a ktm sx 50 on the likes a bit later for that cash

“4.63 pounds of pure fun that will last a lifetime“

Clearly the person who wrote/signed off on the marketing pitch does not have kids haha

My cousin’s 2 year old ate skateboards, balance bikes, anything with wheels for breakfast. He’s now 5 and wrestles 7y olds for the UP tuks wrestling team????

Edited by morneS555

“4.63 pounds of pure fun that will last a lifetime“

Clearly the person who wrote/signed off on the marketing pitch does not have kids haha

My cousin’s 2 year old ate skateboards, balance bikes, anything with wheels for breakfast. He’s now 5 and wrestles 7y olds for the UP tuks wrestling team

My boy is 15 months old plus change at 14.5kg and has already killed one plastic balance bike ramping it down the steps. 

If I had more money than sense I would definitely buy it.

For no other reason that it is RAD

Does it come in red too??

Pity my godchild is only 6 months old she could have been the fastest girl in town.

Edited by The Crazy German

Does it come in red too??

Pity my godchild is only 6 months old she could have been the fastest girl in town.

Best to wait. In a year you'll be able to buy the Aethos version, for a paltry $3000....

I mean, some guys I've seen ride 150k bikes, can't ride single track and aren't particularly strong, so it's the same.

Too much bike for baba vs too much bike for dad?

Same same.

This is just another example of man's need to have shinies. Fast cars, expensive bikes, obscenely loud motorbikes, massive houses for 4 people..... It exists because ego, status and the need for radness.

Mock it, but I'm 100% sure everyone taking the mick is guilty of an equivalent unnecessary luxury

Edited by Jewbacca

I mean, some guys I've seen ride 150k bikes, can't ride single track and aren't particularly strong, so it's the same.

Same same.

This is just another example of man's need to have shinies. Fast cars, expensive bikes, obscenely laud motorbikes, massive houses for 4 people..... It exists because ego, status and the need for radness.

Mock it, but I'm 100% sure everyone taking the mick is guilty of an equivalent unnecessary luxury

bro, if I had the cash lying about doing nothing, and had everything else sorted, then I'd actually have liked something like this for my lightie. Just because. It looks KIFF. Such a sweet design. Like Mercer's balance bike. Dayyyyyum. 

If I can afford it, and I like it, why the hell not, eh?

If i had that much extra money lying around and actually rode an S-Works myself, then hell yes I would. That bike is rad! However, any parent who buys this is buying it for themselves and not the kid. 

Looks too fracking awesome and i can see my 5yr old "shredding" on it she is a wild one.

But lol my bike didnt even cost that much i have a cheap custom bike lol

If i could i would no doubt buy it even if they dont understand the value of things yet..

Same same.

This is just another example of man's need to have shinies. Fast cars, expensive bikes, obscenely loud motorbikes, massive houses for 4 people..... It exists because ego, status and the need for radness.

You had me at obscenely loud motorbike. I miss my CBR every single day.

Edited by Duane_Bosch