Can't PM Matt and Nick

Quagga

Can we no longer send you PM on hub?

I can not reply to Nick or start a new conversation, is this a bug perhaps?

post-31289-0-12599600-1606302897_thumb.png

Can we no longer send you PM on hub?

I can not reply to Nick or start a new conversation, is this a bug perhaps?

attachicon.gif1.PNG

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 13.32.25.png

If it's related to your recent reports. We got your them. We're just a bit busy preparing a new product for launch to be wading through Off Topic squabbles.

....”Some animals are more equal than others”?.... Haha

All users have the option to turn off Forum private messages if they choose.

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2020-11-25 at 13.32.25.png

If it's related to your recent reports. We got your them. We're just a bit busy preparing a new product for launch to be wading through Off Topic squabbles.

All users have the option to turn off Forum private messages if they choose.

maybe time to to get more moderators as we now have to wade through all the off topic squabbles.

maybe time to to get more moderators as we now have to wade through all the off topic squabbles.

Hehe.

“ A dictatorship has been largely defined as a form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in the hands of a leader...”

We have disabled the forum PM option for Bike Hub staff to streamline support related communications. Speaking for myself, too many PMs went unseen or unanswered when they would have been better served if channelled via support.

Our official support channel is via the link in the screenshot Nick shared. That will open a support widget and create a ticket.

Edit:

BTW, my "report" was to tell Admins that I am being accussed of having muliple accounts and that they can feel free to investigate me.

:-)

Edited by Quagga

We have disabled the forum PM option for Bike Hub staff to streamline support related communications. Speaking for myself, too many PMs went unseen or unanswered when they would have been better served if channelled via support.

Our official support channel is via the link in the screenshot Nick shared. That will open a support widget and create a ticket.

Thanks Nick

biggest reason i'm hardly on bikehub anymore.

you cannot ask question and someone answers with some complete bull**** of topic rant

agreed but you will get the info you seek....eventually. But then it gets lost in pages and pages of mttondo swinging

For this very reason we'll quite soon be cutting down or even completely closing the Off Topic sections.

Between the demands for moderation (most issues arise from off topic squabbles) and the distraction from what Bike Hub is (or at least is intended to be), a resource for cyclists, it can't remain as-is

The simple reality is that we have to focus our limited resources on issues related to bikes... it is after all why this place exists.

Just to be clear, I wanted to msg you as I know how you feel about multiple accounts. 

And how you feel about people using multiple accounts just to start fights. 

It was said that I and buchanan are the same person, hence I thought you should know. 

I understand that you okes are busy and accept the explanation given by Mat but I did think that mabye there is a bigger bug or issue with the system hence the question.

Your system / feature upgrade are definately more important than someone who is wrongly accusing me of having a duplicate account 

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

Just to be clear, I wanted to msg you as I know how you feel about multiple accounts. 

And how you feel about people using multiple accounts just to start fights. 

It was said that I and buchanan are the same person, hence I thought you should know. 

I understand that you okes are busy and accept the explanation given by Mat but I did think that mabye there is a bigger bug or issue with the system hence the question.

Your system / feature upgrade are definately more important than someone who is wrongly accusing me of having a duplicate account 

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The above is not to say that we're outright ignoring these issues, but we can't guarantee immediate attendance to issues reported in the off topic sections.

As for the multiple accounts issue, from what we can see there is no indication that you have other Bike Hub accounts.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The above is not to say that we're outright ignoring these issues, but we can't guarantee immediate attendance to issues reported in the off topic sections.

As for the multiple accounts issue, from what we can see there is no indication that you have other Bike Hub accounts.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: