Goodyear Eagle F1/Supersport Tyres

mecheng89

Good afternoon Hubbers!

Spotted that Goodyear now makes bicycles tyres as well, and I see the distributor is in CPT.

Anyone in JHB? Looking for any of their 2 models in the tan sidewall. 

Good afternoon Hubbers!

Spotted that Goodyear now makes bicycles tyres as well, and I see the distributor is in CPT.

Anyone in JHB? Looking for any of their 2 models in the tan sidewall. 

Not sure where DBH cycles are but they have them.

• 2 months later...

Someone please explain me why tanwall tyres make you lot all get moist? I rate they look sif.

I think it looks decent, had black tyres on the 60mm and did look a little more stealth.

The Goodyear gravel and mtb tyres are very good but trying to find them is mission impossible.Haven’t ridden any of the road range yet.

Thoroughly enjoying My Eagle F1 set at the moment. No complaints, They're soft and roll well and aren't too bad in the wet either, although 2 weekends or so ago when it was raining I didn't exactly bomb down any descents, max speed was low 60km/h so was playing it safe. 

PS, If Assos Qhubeka are now using them on the WT they cant be that bad.

Spotted that Goodyear now makes bicycles tyres as well

Just for interest sake. Goodyear has been around since 1898. Some of their first products back then was bicycle tyres. They stopped manufacturing bicycle tyres in 1976 and started again in 2018. 

Someone please explain me why tanwall tyres make you lot all get moist? I rate they look sif.

I must say that I am not a fan of tan walls either

Perhaps its a retro thing, or it breaks up the murdered out black on black theme that was popular for a while.

Edit: Tan walls look OK on MTB's and I quite like them on gravel bikes

Edited by splat