Look Mom!! What I did at Work Today.

Tuxstir

So this has been a real doom and gloom year, but has had it's moments, and we have many threads showing off our personal life, (woodworking Thread, Guitar Thread Etc) so I'd like to take this opportunity to start a work thread and hopefully start a way of networking

so to start here is a truck we converted into a mobile kitchen.

post-12682-0-54179300-1607328612_thumb.jpeg

post-12682-0-12478700-1607328637_thumb.jpeg

post-12682-0-46387500-1607328620_thumb.jpeg

So this has been a real doom and gloom year, but has had it's moments, and we have many threads showing off our personal life, (woodworking Thread, Guitar Thread Etc) so I'd like to take this opportunity to start a work thread and hopefully start a way of networking

attachicon.giffrom the front.jpeg

attachicon.giffrom the back.jpeg

attachicon.gifthe back view.jpeg

Where's the pooer?

That looks really neat, great job!

How do the devices get powered? There is a lot of resistive load in there so are there multiple feeds that they plug in or are the able to power off a single lead?

attachicon.giffrom the front.jpeg

attachicon.giffrom the back.jpeg

attachicon.gifthe back view.jpeg

wow 

Thats stunning 

That looks really neat, great job!

How do the devices get powered? There is a lot of resistive load in there so are there multiple feeds that they plug in or are the able to power off a single lead?

For this one, we have a shore supply for the electrical appliances which can run off a 16A breaker. and 2 gas bottles for the gas stove and grillers , This one I loosely call a Mobile kitchen as it will be parked at a factory and never move again. 

We did a more mobile food vehicle last year which has been all over the country which has a solar power system 

post-12682-0-92616500-1607335753_thumb.jpg

post-12682-0-91735900-1607335778_thumb.jpg

post-12682-0-85731200-1607335788_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

something a little different, 

an Island kitchen counter with space for a stone sink. which will be cladded by our client in 20mm marble.

attachicon.gifTABLE 2.jpg

and some product testing with the 2 heaviest in our company

attachicon.gifTABLE 1.jpg

Okay that is hot