Are you a frequent user of Reddit?

Wayne Potgieter

Are you on Reddit?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on Reddit?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is Reddit?

I'm on Reddit, but wouldn't say that I'm a frequent/active user. The structure of the comments are a bit of a pain to be honest.

If the platform was more user friendly I'd probably have used it. My lack of patience is most likely to blame, but I struggle to navigate or find content once on the site. Most of the time, I land there via google searches.

Heard of it but have no idea what it does.

Whats the benefit from a bikhub user point view...if there is one?

I'm a reddit browser... Not really a contributor. I've been a member for about 5 years.. But only have about 30 karma points

Heard of it but have no idea what it does.

Whats the benefit from a bikhub user point view...if there is one?

Someone can create a Bikehub chit chat subreddit, and the party 3.5% can move over there. At least that’s the gist of it I think.

Edited by stefmeister

Someone can create a Bikehub chit chat subreddit, and the party can move over there. At least that’s the gist of it I think.

Or just start a new forum...

Which would be sad but Matt is pretty clear he's more focused on the business side than the community.

Or just start a new forum...

Which would be sad but Matt is pretty clear he's more focused on the business side than the community.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem if we all move across to the Non-Motoring section of carforums.co.za

There are a few of us from there on here, but if that's an option we want to look at I can pose the question there and see the reaction. 

I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem if we all move across to the Non-Motoring section of carforums.co.za

There are a few of us from there on here, but if that's an option we want to look at I can pose the question there and see the reaction.

Good Lord...I couldn't think of anything worse than discussing general topics with a motorhead

Good Lord...I couldn't think of anything worse than discussing general topics with a motorhead

Motorhead is an english rock band...a 'petrol- or gearhead'  is the more apt term for car lovers... depending on which side of the pond you reside  :whistling:

and you'll be surprised with just how many you have already been discussing general topics on here :thumbup:  

I'm a reddit browser... Not really a contributor. I've been a member for about 5 years.. But only have about 30 karma points

was about to go look and the read "karma points"

If we are going to all move we may as well start our own forum, make our own rules, allow comments on ads [emoji14]

If we are going to all move we may as well start our own forum, make our own rules, allow comments on ads [emoji14]

There may just be something in the making.

I’m having a discussion with someone tomorrow, let’s see where it goes.