Stand-up

Delarey

9 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

“Well that’s going to be a challenging wank” 

seal clubbing, rectum of the year, love letters from the abattoir…. Man he was good 

Man, watched all of those again yesterday! One of the few comedians who could literally make me cry tears of laughter.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry Hill said he a few days ago called Sean Lock and asked “I hear you’re in hospice for a bit of a rest, what’s it like?”  Legend that he is Lock replied “It’s okay… and the sex is amazing!"

Edited by justinafrika

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Delarey said:

RIP Norm Macdonald. A true genius and one of a kind! 

You ever read "Based on a True Story: Not a Memoir"?

8 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

You ever read "Based on a True Story: Not a Memoir"?

Not yet, but will definitely get it now. I am a huge fan of his comedy. Had no idea he was battling cancer so this this feels very sudden. 

Edit: I see it's on Audible and he is doing the narration, so will definitely get that.

Edited by Delarey

1 minute ago, Delarey said:

Not yet, but will definitely get it now. I am a huge fan of his comedy. Had no idea he was battling cancer so this this feels very sudden. 

It's a sad day indeed.

The book is great, and then get the audio book, he reads it, so it's even better in his voice.

On 9/15/2021 at 3:35 PM, Delarey said:

RIP Norm Macdonald. A true genius and one of a kind! 

The older I got the more I appreciated his style of comedy, I spent just about every night cathcing up on Norm stuff on youtube.

RIP Norm

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, SwissVan said:

Hello Oom

Howzit Van. Hope you are doing well. Who knows one of these days I might ping you for a beer. My new employer has their head office in Zug, so one of these days I might visit there 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 2:59 PM, Delarey said:

Howzit Van. Hope you are doing well. Who knows one of these days I might ping you for a beer. My new employer has their head office in Zug, so one of these days I might visit there 😉

Looking forward to it  🍺