Ride24

TheJ

run by an ex bikehub contributer...bah humbug, hardly a competitor (yet)

remember bikehub came about when the supercycling thing fell over, so that's a full circle

i doubt a collection of media releases will be stepping on toes......

All they need is to add a forum section and some classifieds, and we have competitors. 

run by an ex bikehub contributer...bah humbug, hardly a competitor (yet)

remember bikehub came about when the supercycling thing fell over, so that's a full circle

Run by the guy who does wheels 24 and already has an editorial position under the 24 umbrella. Lance has been a contributor there for far longer than here.

All they need is to add a forum section and some classifieds, and we have competitors. 

Dont panic Bikehub is far from getting there toes stepped on...

Tthere are more platforms besides Bikehub in South Africa.

Take a look at https://bikenetwork.co.za for one...

They have  been around for sometime  now and bikehub the hubbing along nicely 

Edited by Mohs

I really don't like the anything24.co.za network. 

I wont be bothering with their content. All press releases end up here anyway so no point in visiting a second platform. 

This is home and has been for almost 10 years now. 

Edited by DR ◣◢

This is home and has been for almost 10 years now. 

Until they kill the Off Topic sections. Then it will be like an empty house that used to be a home...

Until they kill the Off Topic sections. Then it will be like an empty house that used to be a home...

I couldn't care less about the Off Topic section. I use the internet for knowledge, not chit chat with strangers. Real life is out there, not in here. 

He says whilst chit chatting with strangers...

I regard chit chat as the threads dealing with song of the day, movies & tv shows, or what colour your latest poop was.

This is a discussion on the latest news regarding cycling content online. Content that brings knowledge. 

Not exactly chit chat. 

I regard chit chat as the threads dealing with song of the day, movies & tv shows, or what colour your latest poop was.

This is a discussion on the latest news regarding cycling content online. Content that brings knowledge. 

Not exactly chit chat. 

Glad I didn't go into that thread. WTF!!!!!