Bike Hub Weight Challenge 2021

Tuxstir

Hi all,

A happy new years to you (first day back in the office for me  :P)

I have just joined myself. need to get back to were I was 2 years ago before I let myself go (trust me, doing a climb with an additional 15kg is not fun).

I really hope we all lose. Badly.  

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja okay, let's do this again!

Just got back from 6 weeks holiday, up 7kg!! I'm pretty sure at least 3kg of that is just a food baby, but my work pants are feeling a bit tight this morning!

After DC in November I was on 82,8kg. Now I'm on 90kg.

Goal for the year is 75,1kg.

If I hit that, I'll be 50kg down from the 125,1kg I started on in 2017.

Sigh... here we go again. not really a diet goal, but personal accountability in every aspect of my life would be my goal

lockdown has been a revelation in so many ways, both good and bad. i've learned that alcohol in liberal quantities isn't the best idea for me. and portion sizes... crikey boet!! leave some for the rest!!!

let's see how we do...

Well done on this, that is already a massive loss!

If I hit that, I'll be 50kg down from the 125,1kg I started on in 2017.

Think I must join in.  Have a very hard time keeping my weight stable.  Gained 3.7 KG from the 4th of December after being on a liquid diet for 3 weeks.  Was at 75.50 kg this morning.

When I was 40, I shifted 25 odd kilos in about 3 months. Feels much harder these days. Although then I used to travel all the time for work so it was easier to be disciplined as I didn’t have time to snack.

Bliksem, that's good going; about 2kg's a week

In for the first time. Lockdown did a number on my weight; no exercise, no motivation to exercise and working long hours (Seeing that your home is now your office, people seem to assume that you are always available) took it's toll. Getting on the scale and see how close I am to breaching the 1/10th ton mark was an eye opener. Time to vreet less and do more

In for the first time. Lockdown did a number on my weight; no exercise, no motivation to exercise and working long hours (Seeing that your home is now your office, people seem to assume that you are always available) took it's toll. Getting on the scale and see how close I am to breaching the 1/10th ton mark was an eye opener. Time to vreet less and do more

Also found working at home a disaster... worked far too much and lost the basic daily structure which helps for more scheduled eating. Not to mention the lack of exercise. Not a good combo, too much sitting behind a desk, no eating plan and little exercise

Bliksem, that's good going; about 2kg's a week

That was brutal calorie watching (1400 per day), 5k run every day and 10 on sundays and cycling everywhere possible.

Also, my wife said I became obsessive and difficult to live with. [emoji23]

Edited by BigDL

That was brutal calorie watching (1400 per day), 5k run every day and 10 on sundays and cycling everywhere possible.

Also, my wife said I became obsessive and difficult to live with. [emoji23]

been there, done that and have the emotional scars (but smaller t-shirts) to prove it.