Fox kit - where to buy?

Markellis

I am the only person who finds it virtually impossible to buy Fox kit in this country?

Foxracing.co.za never has stock of anything.

Cyclelab sometimes have kit but most times it’s very limited to the small sizes.

Who else stocks them?

I got lucky and got some shorts and shirts off OneDayOnly but thats the only place I have even been able to get anything.

Edited by Markellis

That's just how things are right now. 

Brands like Fox, POC, ION, Dakine, etc are close to impossible to find a large range in. 

Try finding a pair of black gloves in a size L at the moment. Close to impossible.

That's just how things are right now. 

Brands like Fox, POC, ION, Dakine, etc are close to impossible to find a large range in. 

Try finding a pair of black gloves in a size L at the moment. Close to impossible.

Flexair black size large been out of stock since February but always on sale

No offense but that hardly qualifies as a selection and virtually nothing is in stock. 

I won't be spending any money and they can keep the free shipping. 

All good. Keep your money, the option was for the OP anyway.

Not my shop...

Fox retails shops usually have. Have had luck with the one in Menlyn and the one in Umhlanga

Ah thanks, I forgot there was one in Menlyn

Slightly out of topic, but except for simple technical jerseys (by simple I mean the enduro/downhills one, without pockets), everything else that I bought from fox is bad quality (XC jersey with pockets, socks...both had holes in them after just 2/3 uses) not worth the price in my opinion. Looks cool, but not for long...

Edited by Jbr

I am the only person who finds it virtually impossible to buy Fox kit in this country?

Foxracing.co.za never has stock of anything.

Cyclelab sometimes have kit but most times it’s very limited to the small sizes.

Who else stocks them?

I got lucky and got some shorts and shirts off OneDayOnly but thats the only place I have even been able to get anything.

GO-MX

also try the online shop  www.foxracing.co.za

Sjoe, I bought some Ranger gloves from Fox Racing for R350 back in May including shipping...they are now R100 more....

Edited by Mojoman