Cycleops Phantom 5

Franek

I have a Phantom 5 and use rouvy as an exercise program. I have tried Rouvy AR twice now and experience a lot of resistance on the bike that I can hardly finish 2km.

Must I have the “the o-synce-multiremote” connected to the bike to ride on the Rouvy AR, so that I can gear up or down?

regards 

I have a Phantom 5 and use rouvy as an exercise program. I have tried Rouvy AR twice now and experience a lot of resistance on the bike that I can hardly finish 2km.

Must I have the “the o-synce-multiremote” connected to the bike to ride on the Rouvy AR, so that I can gear up or down?

regards 

Ive also got a Phantom 5 and battled a bit with Rouvy AR when lockdown originally started in March 2020... I havent tried since.

I use the normal Rouvy without any issues.

There is a little + and - on the screen of your tablet that you can use to change gears on the AR routes.

Ive also got a Phantom 5 and battled a bit with Rouvy AR when lockdown originally started in March 2020... I havent tried since.

I use the normal Rouvy without any issues.

There is a little + and - on the screen of your tablet that you can use to change gears on the AR routes.

good morning 

Thanks for your kind reply. like you said, the normal Rouvy training and workouts are working perfect, but Rouvy AR is just to difficult to cycle. I have the latest iPad and there is no + and - on mine. 

If I had that, it would have been awesome.

thanks again.