Every Day Is Trail Day At Trail's End

News bot

Hope this place is working out, really brilliant idea and could be replicated elsewhere.

with MTO disappearing the future of the trails on their doorstep is not great, 

What a place. A couple of us did a bikepacking trip last year and stayed there a night - will definitely be staying there again in future.

What a fantastic place. The trails are looking good, there is so much diversity out on the mountain from forest sections to rocky technical pieces then over streams on wooden bridges and it goes on and on .I bumped into the forest monitors today patrolling the area and there plan to upgrade the whole reserve in the near future. Looks like exciting times ahead.

Hope they have better luck from now on. They were well on their way towards getting established until half their place burnt down in the bad fires a few years ago (2 or 3 years ago, can't remember, Slowbe would know for sure).

Good luck, and we will see you soon.

I stayed here during rowing regattas at Eikenhof dam while I was at school. It is a really awesome place, I highly recommend visiting. It is such a beautiful part of the world

• 2 weeks later...