Spacing on front wheel

Bitumenous

I looked (for the first time ever) on my Bianchi Oltre the spacing on the front wheel ... so the spacing between the tyre and the brake caliper is about 1mm. Does that sound correct? Can it be adjusted? Or am I missing something. TIA

Pictchas 

Clearance is bike dependent. On my Crackendale I can fit max 25C, 28C touches the frame.

Older bikes were tight on 23C and 25C was problematic.

Without pictchas we cant really comment.

I have the same space on my Cervelo running Conti 25mm.Jonathan (JMK1) tested some P-Zero classic's for me on his Cervelo and space was about 1.5mm so now i use P-Zero with no problem.

That looks super close. Take the wheel off and check that the dropouts on the fork haven’t worn down.

But the front dropouts cant be replaced if thats the case?

Hope you can see what I am referring to on the pics. attachicon.gif91B5AAD3-2D73-4ED9-930D-ECC6973B7AA2.jpeg

What size tyres are you running ?

I see that your bike is an XR2 - TDN's post is very relevant.

My 2013 Giant TCR struggled with 25mm GP4000's - they seem to run pretty fat on my American Classic Argent.

Strangely, 28mm Giant Gavia tyres had more clearance.

Running 25mm Conti’s. Same Tyre that I have been running for the last 12 months on the same bike. Just replaced the tubes a day or two ago as I had a double flat after traveling to the Western Cape.