• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s some serious mileage[emoji106][emoji106]

I can wish Hey

Are you a bike tester by profession [emoji3][emoji15]

Went around the block a few times this year [emoji41] - blessed with the health and opportunity to keep riding. I'll be turning 60 this year and have been riding for over 30 years. Looking forward to riding till I can't anymore.

Anemiek VV now that's a lot of K's and some serious climbing [emoji15]

Cyclingnews.com: Van Vleuten reveals massive year-end training tally.

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/van-vleuten-reveals-massive-year-end-training-tally/7e882558452a97b3ef6876a119813b92.jpg

Less than last year, but I was off the bike for part of May and most of June with bronchitis. 

post-7-0-51787500-1609518484_thumb.jpg

jeepers ouens, I'm not even going to post numbers. 2020 was my worst year in a while, despite the fact that I did a lot of rides (most of them short, singletrack fun sessions) I fell way short of my initial goal.

But, I had a boatload of fun playing bikes which reminded me why I fell in love in the first place.

Here's to 2021 and some more fun playing bikes ????????

jeepers ouens, I'm not even going to post numbers. 2020 was my worst year in a while, despite the fact that I did a lot of rides (most of them short, singletrack fun sessions) I fell way short of my initial goal.

But, I had a boatload of fun playing bikes which reminded me why I fell in love in the first place.

Here's to 2021 and some more fun playing bikes ????????

You had fun, that’s all that actually matters!

Here's to 2021 and some more fun playing bikes [emoji1690][emoji1690]

As Patch says you had fun and the smile on your little girls face is worth many thousands of kilometers!

Keep doing what you're doing.