Anyone looking for a Cannondale? Suspect facebook marketplace.

Heinrich Hattingh

That's my old bike. I gave it to my gardener. I don't have Facebook so can't see who is selling it, but I know he was not planning on using it himself.

You are a terrible person. The least you could have done was to replace the cleats with flat pedals for him. No wonder he is selling it for R2. 5k

You are a terrible person. The least you could have done was to replace the cleats with flat pedals for him. No wonder he is selling it for R2. 5k

Hahaha it was actually on the way to the rubbish heap when he asked for it. I think it will cost 3 or 4k to get that bike into working order again. I thought he was going to use it as a parts donor for another bike!

Ya give you something for free then still give kuk about that said thing...

• 3 weeks later...

That's my old bike. I gave it to my gardener. I don't have Facebook so can't see who is selling it, but I know he was not planning on using it himself.

HELLO Grease_Monkey

Was this Your Bike?

Another FACEBOOK Advert received Today.

I can only Stall the Advert on the One Group. It is Already visible through MARKETPLACE.

post-91605-0-70126500-1611094705_thumb.jpg

Edited by F.R.A.I.L. -K

HELLO Grease_Monkey

Was this Your Bike?

Another FACEBOOK Advert received Today.

I can only Stall the Advert on the One Group. It is Already visible through MARKETPLACE.

20210120_001652.jpg

Yes it is. I gave it away. Spoke to the gardener who did some sort of deal with someone and give it away for work on his shack. The ad is legitimate, you can let it run...