Maxxis Availability - assistance needed!

Bjorn881

I'm looking for either a Maxxis Minion DHR II or Aggressor for a 29" rim, it must be the 2.3" wide tyre in a Double Down (DD) casing, I have tried most of the shops I could think of in the Southern Suburbs/CBD in Cape Town. Please let me know of stores elsewhere which have a wide range of Maxxis trail/enduro tyres!

i speak under correction but there aren't many in SA in 2.3.

Mostly 2.4 and 2.4 WT for DHR II and 2.5 for the Aggressor.

RushSports and Scott Sports Africa bring in Maxxis, which any bike shop who has a B2B with them could tell you what they can and can't get

Thanks I tried East City Cycles already!

Rush Sports received a shipment mid December, unfortunately there were no 29er 2.3" wide tyres in it! They're only expecting their next shipment in April

I'm looking for either a Maxxis Minion DHR II or Aggressor for a 29" rim, it must be the 2.3" wide tyre in a Double Down (DD) casing, I have tried most of the shops I could think of in the Southern Suburbs/CBD in Cape Town. Please let me know of stores elsewhere which have a wide range of Maxxis trail/enduro tyres!

You're going to have to import the Aggressor DD, in 2.3 AND 2.5WT versions. Been through this a few times, and that's always been the answer.