[Event] FAT ATTACK BEACH RACE

svdbijl

Event Name: FAT ATTACK BEACH RACE
When: 27 February 2021 - 28 February 2021
Where: Mpekweni Beach Resort, Eastern Cape
Category: MTB

The Sunshine Coast, with its picture perfect beaches between Kenton-on-Sea and Kidds Beach is our playground for a 2-day weekend ride on your very own full alloy fat bike.

With an overnight at the luxurious Fish River Sun Resort, the organisers will decide the direction we will ride a few days before the event starts depending on the prevailing wind … nothing better than the sun on your face and the wind on your back.

Car transport from the Start to the Finish is included for the 1st 20 riders, so this is truly a No Hassle affair. For those flying into East London a car hire would be the simple option … you have no bike to worry about.

Have you own Fat Bike? You’re welcome to bring it … and take R1000 off the package price!

Go to Event Page

Event Name: FAT ATTACK BEACH RACE

When: 27 February 2021 - 28 February 2021

Where: Mpekweni Beach Resort, Eastern Cape

Category: MTB

The Sunshine Coast, with its picture perfect beaches between Kenton-on-Sea and Kidds Beach is our playground for a 2-day weekend ride on your very own full alloy fat bike.

With an overnight at the luxurious Fish River Sun Resort, the organisers will decide the direction we will ride a few days before the event starts depending on the prevailing wind … nothing better than the sun on your face and the wind on your back.

Car transport from the Start to the Finish is included for the 1st 20 riders, so this is truly a No Hassle affair. For those flying into East London a car hire would be the simple option … you have no bike to worry about.

Have you own Fat Bike? You’re welcome to bring it … and take R1000 off the package price!

Go to Event Page

Sigh.

And sheeple will still enter and pay only to be told closer to the start date its been postponed due to COVID

And sheeple will still enter and pay only to be told closer to the start date its been postponed due to COVID

You must do want you want to do...