What makes Absolute Black GRAPHENLUBE so special

Dicky DQ

I got to know what makes this "DRY ONLY" lube so special that it commands such a high price R 20.00 per 1ml?

And they say they do not sell it in winter as it is a dry lube.

1,800 km out of one application is not that special if only used in the dry.

https://absoluteblack.cc/graphenlube-worlds-best-chain-lubricant-coating/

https://bikerumor.com/2020/06/16/absoluteblack-graphenlube-drips-out-worlds-fastest-low-friction-graphene-wax-chain-lube/

Edited by TDFN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 watts saving and increased chain life by about 1000km - work out the cost of replacing chains if its worth it maybe? 

squirt does almost the same thing for a fraction of the price 

Reading the blurb on the site indicates you need to buy the large bottle as you need to shake the chain in a bag of at least 30 to 50 ml's the first time. YOu can of course recycle what is left in the bag. 

I will stick to muc off until i get a freebie from these guys. 3 - 10 watts makes no difference in my life and for that sort of coin i could be in chain lube for a decade. But if someone gave me a bottle i would certainly try it. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

The graphene is supposed to reduce friction and act as a great Extreme Pressure additive.

The problem with the solid particles is that getting hem into and keeping the inside the chain is difficult.

I experimented with graphite, molybdenum di-sulphide and teflon and none of these remain where they're needed. The Wax and oil remained the primary lubricant.

all the graphene does is raise the cost to absolutely silly levels but anyone who believes Cecrapic Speed pulley makes you faster will buy this stuff,....so basically for triathletes

Edited by DieselnDust

The graphene is supposed to reduce friction and act as a great Extreme Pressure addtive.

The problem with the solid particles is that getting hem into and keeping the inside the chain is difficult.

I experimented with graphite, molybdenum disulphide an dteflon and none of these remain where they're needed. The Wax and oil remained the primary lubricant.

all the graphene does is raise the cost to absolutely silly levels but anyone who vbelieves Cecrapic Speed pulley makes you faster will buy this stull,....so basically for triathletes

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :w00t:  :w00t:

"*Able to hold sub 5 Watts of frictional loss over 900km on a Single application (in dry, low dust road conditions. After immersive lubing)"

So about 2 ride on a MTB

not even 1 ride on a road bike.

not even 1 ride on a road bike.

Damn right, everytime I clean my bike for a nice ride, either it rains or I go accross a massive water spill on the road in the first few kms... I bought a full bottle of dry weather lube and everytime I apply some the next ride is a wet one...

"*Able to hold sub 5 Watts of frictional loss over 900km on a Single application (in dry, low dust road conditions. After immersive lubing)"

So about 2 ride on a MTB

About !! :w00t:

I can list a multitude of reasons why Graphenlube is worth the cost

1) It makes your chain match the powder coat on the rims of your Mercedes X class.

2) It is 100% guaranteed to give you an authentic black chain mark on your calf, the sign of a true cyclist.

3) 4 out of 5 dentists use it.

4) It will reduce the urge to spend money on other unnecessary things (mainly because you will have less money.

5) it allows you to eat 4 extra jelly tots a week and still have the same lap time around the velodrome.

etc, etc...

Edited by Rock Guy