Study on mask safety

Quagga

I hate riding with a biff around the neck.

So I ride and run with a proper ear loop mask in my pocket. I ride/run mostly alone, so it's hardly used when riding.

Edited by PhilipV

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gotta love the example this dad is setting for his son ... mask around the neck seems to be the new norm.

Yes, the other gent also did not wear a mask ..

post-110956-0-79204900-1610015677_thumb.jpg

Speaking to the lady, they dont dare ask people to put on masks .... all too often these "people" get abusive when asked to wear their masks. Actually witnessed one such "human" last week, got all agro when asked to put on his mask ...

Edited by ChrisF

Just gotta love the example this dad is setting for his son ... mask around the neck seems to be the new norm.

attachicon.gif20210107_123204.jpg

Speaking to the lady, they dont dare ask people to put on masks .... all too often these "people" get abusive when asked to wear their masks. Actually witnessed one such "human" last week, got all agro when asked to put on his mask ...

They are very quick to use the "mind your own bussiness"

Well dude it IS my bussiness when you dont wear your mask. If my mask protected me 100% then ok but your mask protects me ......

20210107_123204.jpg

Like this silly woman

https://twitter.com/YourDevillette/status/1346363170005381120?s=19

witnessed something emotionally jarring yesterday. Driving down the M5 from Baden Powell I passed Muizenberg Cemetary...

There were 7 funeral processions (well 7 Hearse cars) lining up to enter. Further down the M5 at the De Waal rd turn off, 3 more processions heading to ward Grassy Park..

I have NEVER seen that before, ever. not even during the dark days of "The Struggle". it sent a very strong cold tingle down my spine

Suppose it's still better than the assholes wearing these stupid mouth shields.  :cursing:

415nSvTszLL._AC_SY355_.jpg

lets be honest, as stupid as that idea may be, the model can probably sell sand water to a dying man.

The shame of "sex sells"

witnessed something emotionally jarring yesterday. Driving down the M5 from Baden Powell I passed Muizenberg Cemetary...

There were 7 funeral processions (well 7 Hearse cars) lining up to enter. Further down the M5 at the De Waal rd turn off, 3 more processions heading to ward Grassy Park..

I have NEVER seen that before, ever. not even during the dark days of "The Struggle". it sent a very strong cold tingle down my spine

Was an article about this in last weeks newspaper.

Simply too many funerals to accomodate all the requests for Saturday funerals ....

Somehow this speaks louder than any stats ....

Was an article about this in last weeks newspaper.

Simply too many funerals to accomodate all the requests for Saturday funerals ....

Somehow this speaks louder than any stats ....

Fun fact, Avbob came into being because of the Spanish Flu. 

20210107_123204.jpg

At least he has a nice hat.