Study on mask safety

Quagga

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss a speach to "My fellow South Africans" ?

I was under the impressions wearing masks are still compulsory ....

Gold and Diamond solutions Durbanville - Clients are wearing their masks ... staff have NO masks on.

VOX telecom is having a display in Stellenbosch - NONE of the VOX reps have any masks ....  I passed them a few times while moving between sites in Stellenbosch, not once did any of them have any masks, not even around their necks ...

People walking in the streets (both Stellenbosch, Bellville and Durbanville)  - Less than half have masks, very few of which actually wears it correctly.  I am NOT looking at the lone person far away from anybody else, I am talking about groups of people sharing common space ....

Demmit .... how many more have to die before we catch a wake up .....  With this type of behaviour we are begging for a 3rd wave .....

Yes it is

Gold and Diamond solutions Durbanville - Clients are wearing their masks ... staff have NO masks on.

Please report them, even if they are behind a screen. Law is cloth face mask

VOX telecom is having a display in Stellenbosch - NONE of the VOX reps have any masks ....  I passed them a few times while moving between sites in Stellenbosch, not once did any of them have any masks, not even around their necks ...

Report Report Report

People walking in the streets (both Stellenbosch, Bellville and Durbanville)  - Less than half have masks, very few of which actually wears it correctly.  I am NOT looking at the lone person far away from anybody else, I am talking about groups of people sharing common space ....

If someone it on their own then i dont care but those groups of 3-6 people oi oi

Demmit .... how many more have to die before we catch a wake up .....  With this type of behaviour we are begging for a 3rd wave .....

Yes it is

Please report them, even if they are behind a screen. Law is cloth face mask

Report Report Report

If someone it on their own then i dont care but those groups of 3-6 people oi oi

The shop in Durbanville - NOPE, no shields, no masks, no nothing ... if I was one of their clients I would have walked out.  I was too shocked, did not take any photos.  But I need to go to another shop in the same building in the next day or two.  Certainly will take a photo if I see it again

VOX telecom - this is on my dashcam.  Will download after loadshedding, and report it to VOX.  Hopefully they man up, and amend their behaviour .... if not, there will be a papertrail....

PS - our local SPAR management set a bad example by not wearing masks, staff followed the example.  ONE email to the owner of the Spar and their behaviour turned around. (no social media bashing, nothing to the franchise holder)  Just letting the owners know often is enough to turn the behaviour around.

The shop in Durbanville - NOPE, no shields, no masks, no nothing ... if I was one of their clients I would have walked out.  I was too shocked, did not take any photos.  But I need to go to another shop in the same building in the next day or two.  Certainly will take a photo if I see it again

VOX telecom - this is on my dashcam.  Will download after loadshedding, and report it to VOX.  Hopefully they man up, and amend their behaviour .... if not, there will be a papertrail....

PS - our local SPAR management set a bad example by not wearing masks, staff followed the example.  ONE email to the owner of the Spar and their behaviour turned around. (no social media bashing, nothing to the franchise holder)  Just letting the owners know often is enough to turn the behaviour around.

Was this not the spar owner that told some to "Fu&^ off"