Anyone misplace their Giant Anthem Large

NF1

This bike is being sold on Facebook under two different profiles. Very dodgy if the 'owner' doesn't know  his e-bike isn't an e-bike.

Edited by Rudii

Also says 29'r but it's 2014 27.5... ain't no one in the XC / marathon game gonna want that! Probably why he's dropped the price. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I always wonder what really happens to the bikes that go missing, do they get resold on Facebook, used as commuter bikes or stripped and sold as spares? I really wonder.

All of the above, plus sent to Mozambique!

I always wonder what really happens to the bikes that go missing, do they get resold on Facebook, used as commuter bikes or stripped and sold as spares? I really wonder.

I would not be surprised if allot of the nice deals on Spares here in the Bikehub Classifieds come off stolen property.

Frames themselves are typically identifiable with serial numbers etc. But it is very difficult to prove once a part is removed from the frame that the part was indeed stolen property. So not much one can do about it methinks.