Who has stock of 26 x 2.35 tires

RomP

Hi Hubbers,

Friend of ours lost a tire this weekend, but stock seems to be a problem.

Any recommendations or LBS with range of 26r Enduro / Trail tires  Pretoria / JHB/ Centurion ? or online ?

Solomons might be a good starting point. I recall seeing 26" options there a short while back.

Thx DR Solomons..They have no 26r in stock.

Your friend's tyre will have repaired itself before bike addict get back to you.

Sorry, didn't realise they were that bad.

A friend of a friend used them a while ago and didn't have any complaints, maybe he was lucky.

What is the problem with Bike Adddict?  Tey are the first online shop I go to when I need something.  Got two bikes from them, as well as a couple of smaller items and bike parts.  Excellent service so far...

Edit:  Never mind my question.  This is probably a topic for another thread.

Edited by Super Sywurm

What is the problem with Bike Adddict?  Tey are the first online shop I go to when I need something.  Got two bikes from them, as well as a couple of smaller items and bike parts.  Excellent service so far...

Edit:  Never mind my question.  This is probably a topic for another thread.

Had *** service from them 3 times in a row with trying to order online. Still waiting on at least 2 other online queries. 

Hi Hubbers,

Friend of ours lost a tire this weekend, but stock seems to be a problem.

Any recommendations or LBS with range of 26r Enduro / Trail tires  Pretoria / JHB/ Centurion ? or online ?

You can try Chris Willemse(CWC). I bought an IKON 26x2.35 EXO TR from them 2 weeks before L5 lockdown hit SA in March 2020.

Everybody's having a rough one with stocks.

Good luck.