The spruit this evening

Brendan

To all those bike who believe that braamfontein spruit ride is actually your bike park; this evening one you people hit my 10 year son , broke his arm and fluctuated his ribs coming around by the dam wall near conrade drive

On top of that he shouted to look after my kid, and bravely rode off.

So to the guy with your blue giant anthem bike and blue Oakley I hope you feel super strong and I am absolutely sure you did not think twice that you absolutely physically destroyed my little boy... who was really keen his bike the spruit today too...

Sorry to hear Brendan. I’m stumped at how fast some riders go through there. Many not adhering to the flow of the traffic either.

Hope this doesn’t leave long term scars for your son.

What is Mr Racing Snake doing on the spruit anyways. He should be chasing his KOMs at a bike park. Chop!

Edited by DR ◣◢

Good grief! I feel this isn't really the time to bring up the obvious about the spruit, and going to hospital, but that's freaking awful.

Sorry to your boy, that's awful.

And mostly shame on the POS who rode off. That's inexcusable no matter what

To all those bike who believe that braamfontein spruit ride is actually your bike park; this evening one you people hit my 10 year son , broke his arm and fluctuated his ribs coming around by the dam wall near conrade drive

On top of that he shouted to look after my kid, and bravely rode off.

So to the guy with your blue giant anthem bike and blue Oakley I hope you feel super strong and I am absolutely sure you did not think twice that you absolutely physically destroyed my little boy... who was really keen his bike the spruit today too...

Jeepers... I would have killed the a-hole. So sorry, I promise most of us are nothing like that. Really think we need to find this POS.

Where are our Strava stalkers when we need them?

Sorry to hear Brendan, glad to see the lil trooper seem to be dealing with it well. Kids can be remarkably resilient. 

Goes without saying that this is beyond acceptable. Not too dissimilar to the pos in Belgium that punted a kid.
If you can, please recall extra details in the guy's description. 
Helmet type/colour, build, facial features like beard for example.

Clothing colour? Loose or lycra?
Were the glasses a blue frame or lens?

Any more details on the bike that may be distinctive.
Also the time as near as possible. Then we can check on Strava if need be.

I stay in the area and am happy to track it down. Have also forwarded your description to a few people.

Small chance that this chap is reading the thread. Take this as an opportunity to come forward now and resolve the issue privately.  

Sorry to hear Brendan, glad to see the lil trooper seem to be dealing with it well. Kids can be remarkably resilient. 

Goes without saying that this is beyond acceptable. Not too dissimilar to the pos in Belgium that punted a kid.

If you can, please recall extra details in the guy's description. 

Helmet type/colour, build, facial features like beard for example.

Clothing colour? Loose or lycra?

Were the glasses a blue frame or lens?

Any more details on the bike that may be distinctive.

Also the time as near as possible. Then we can check on Strava if need be.

I stay in the area and am happy to track it down. Have also forwarded your description to a few people.

Small chance that this chap is reading the thread. Take this as an opportunity to come forward now and resolve the issue privately.  

God help this poehol.Track him down....

Try to find cctv cameras along the trail from homes along the spruit and ask if they can give you footage and post the images here so we can try and identify the culprit.