sooo now that you've grown up...

Stank Hank

BMX Direct. I know this name.... 

If I remember correctly the brand originated in Bloemfontein about 20 years ago. I just can't remember the founders name.

BMX Direct. I know this name.... 

If I remember correctly the brand originated in Bloemfontein about 20 years ago. I just can't remember the founders name.

yessir. 

Hankey aka Schogn is the name, still going strong is the game. 

yessir. 

Hankey aka Schogn is the name, still going strong is the game. 

Hey, my mind is still there. 

You obviously remember Toby, Morne, Pieter, Peter Bartie etc. We all used to ride street and trials together. 

I bought a couple of things from you when you were still based in that apartment complex close to the Holiday Inn I think.

Hey, my mind is still there. 

You obviously remember Toby, Morne, Pieter, Peter Bartie etc. We all used to ride street and trials together. 

I bought a couple of things from you when you were still based in that apartment complex close to the Holiday Inn I think.

Eish, ancient history this is. But yes i remember many of the dudes and still in contact with some. 

Good tah hear from ye. 

So it seems like BMX ends at 30-40 years. Old school is turely old school and new school...well kinda sucks..jib jib tech moves. 
Bring back steel, bring back 48s(not really) and bring back lay back seat posts!

I'm turning 40 this year. Sjoe. It almost hurts saying that out loud. I still have my 2012/13 giant method. But its been a while. Needs a new bb if I remember correctly. Just never bothered.

Edited by popcorn_skollie

• 4 weeks later...