Ractec Login

MudLark

Guys, how does one login to Racetec without a Google or Facebook account? Previously you could by using only your ID but that seems to have now been disabled.

Guys, how does one login to Racetec without a Google or Facebook account? Previously you could by using only your ID but that seems to have now been disabled.

I just logged in now with my name only, didn't use Facebook or Google account and it brought up my results. 

Edited by Red Robin

Thanks. I actually got hold of them and they had to reset something for me. So all solved now.

Seems they may have to reset a few more accounts ....

Just tested mine, on PC.  Goes through all the normal steps.  Enter my ID as password and it bombs out ...

Mine works fine although looking at my current seeding I really wish it didn't. My word I can't remember it ever being that bad. I used to work hard to keep it in the single digits, now it is working hard to get a matric pass rate %

Mine works fine although looking at my current seeding I really wish it didn't. My word I can't remember it ever being that bad. I used to work hard to keep it in the single digits, now it is working hard to get a matric pass rate %

I am confused now as I have never had a seeding on Racetec but only on SA Seeding?

But I can pick up all my results that used Racetec. Although I don't see my 2020 94 7 MTB race only my 2019 94 7 road.