Wheel Builds, Old School

Sidmouth

Does anyone recommend a master wheel builder in Cape Town, looking to rebuild a Zipp wheelset, the quality of the build is almost as important as the wheels themselves, any recommendations ?

Either Neville at BikeMob, Ask the guys at South Wheels REALLY nicely or ship it up country to David Marshall

Not CT but somerset west: William's bike shop. Will is a wheelbuilder by trade. I've never used his services, but have often shopped there so know that he's a nice chap, and have heard people say good things about his wheelbuilding. 

Not CT but somerset west: William's bike shop. Will is a wheelbuilder by trade. I've never used his services, but have often shopped there so know that he's a nice chap, and have heard people say good things about his wheelbuilding. 

Can also attest to this.... Mr 1FG takes huge pride in all his work.

+1