Online Store BuyCycle.co.za

Mike Mac

Hi

I need to get something online and just need to check if www.buycycle.co.za is a reputable crowd?

Regards

M

Hi

I need to get something online and just need to check if www.buycycle.co.za is a reputable crowd?

Regards

M

Great guys, go ahead, I bought many items from them.

You can even physically go collect yourselves if you are in the PTA area.

Only occasional issue I've had is stock ... stock showing online only to be informed that they are actually out of.

In all instances this was suitably resolved.

Otherwise a good bunch of peeps.

Buycycle has been around for sometime. You can buy with confidence. I have bought a few things from them over the last few years. Sometimes they have some awesome specials too.

Hi

Regards

M

Absolutely, always had great service 

Just to close the loop, I ordered on the 18th and received the item today (20th). So good service all round

The price was R600 less than LBS (R2100 vs R2700). LBS also didn't have stock and would have had to order it.

So I would say anyone else thinking of using them for the 1st time, you can proceed with confidence the goods will arrive as promised. 

M