This level of entitlement is not helpful to the community

Reme Le Hane

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you would struggle to convince someone the author had not intended for his/her letter to made public, by going out his/her way to mount the letter in a plastic sleeve on a very public entry way... 

POPIA is also only in effect from the 1st July 2021... 

Please educate yourself, compliance needs to be met by 31June 2021, this act is already in effect.

So just having re read that letter. I think I know exactly where this gate is. I cant ever recall seeing it open. If you wanna get to coetzenberg from gspot, there is an awesome rocky trail behind this farm!

Eddy, that gate has nearly always been open, except when the University still had cattle up there. It was part of my commute home for the last 7 years. The rocky section you refer to, is 15 min a hike-a-bike slog up,  but awesome down (my route to the office). 

You're supposed to use comic sans or something when making a joke.

I mean you don't really believe this drivel, do you? (Even if you do, this falls way outside the intent of the act)

(Even worse, if you do believe this, you are guilty as you reposted the images of the phone number yourself)

I'm assuming by this level of stupidity its your number on that form...

You're supposed to use comic sans or something when making a joke.

I mean you don't really believe this drivel, do you? (Even if you do, this falls way outside the intent of the act)

(Even worse, if you do believe this, you are guilty as you reposted the images of the phone number yourself)

Eddy, that gate has nearly always been open, except when the University still had cattle up there. It was part of my commute home for the last 7 years. The rocky section you refer to, is 15 min a hike-a-bike slog up,  but awesome down (my route to the office). 

Ok, I trust you to know. How you doing been a while. 

To be honest, when I see a get, I carry on, I wont make an effort to go through unless there is a signboard stating the trail goes that way.

I have ridden that rocky bits. Only one section I got off tho :ph34r:

Quote the part of the act that covers this event then.

Are you on the internet right now?

So much hot air. 

Don't lord it over us mere plebs. Put up or ...

So much hot air. 

Don't lord it over us mere plebs. Put up or ...

Rather hot air than stupid.

If you cant understand the implications here don't try and get someone to explain it to you...

So rather shut the ..... up, im trying to assist in a manner, but like every other forum there are toxic and entitled members just cause they have a high post count they think they are Gods....

Bye now pleb and good luck

Ok, I trust you to know. How you doing been a while. 

To be honest, when I see a get, I carry on, I wont make an effort to go through unless there is a signboard stating the trail goes that way.

I have ridden that rocky bits. Only one section I got off tho :ph34r:

I've been lurking on here. Doing well, thanks!

The top section is lekker, but getting up the steep bit is too much for me.

Edit: BTW, my avatar pic was taken on that section of trail 

Edited by Patensie

Rather hot air than stupid.

If you cant understand the implications here don't try and get someone to explain it to you...

So rather shut the ..... up, im trying to assist in a manner, but like every other forum there are toxic and entitled members just cause they have a high post count they think they are Gods....

Bye now pleb and good luck

Not having posted on this topic, i am nonetheless extremely curious about the implications of posting something on the web that is already in black and white somewhere, an example is this letter posted on the gate. I am not contributing to your perceived toxic environment, but i do not have time to study a document possibly thousands of pages long with addenda and external links. 

Please may I request a direct to the approximate location of the legislation you refer to.

Thanks Derek

I

browsing through this topic and its a selfish person that would put up a notice on a trail that he doesn't own and it displays a lack of self awareness..

imagine if there was a bull or a herd of farm animals on the trail that might be nervous...

or a person doing some shooting practice....

sadly don't know what this trail is like to ride....but his struggles will continue for another while...