Am I being unreasonable here?

RobertWhitehead

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have more hair than Barker  :whistling:

the real ROBERT WHITEHEAD would have gone all Barker haines on his ass properly by now. oke would be in a bodybag in the jukskei

He's in Stellenbosch and I am in PTA. So I agree that the chances of me getting this resolved through him are slim. 

Where is he and where are you? Can't you just drive there and sort it face to face

Me - if I duff something I make it my responsibility to fix and go out of my way to do it.

This ahhh I'll chill for the weekend and how about you sell it with some of the parts missing is piss poor behaviour. 

You break it you fix it. Pronto like. Especially if the buyer is building a new bike. Stopping a new build is the prime sin!

He's in Stellenbosch and I am in PTA. So I agree that the chances of me getting this resolved through him are slim.

Dammit, he's had more than enough time

Tell him you can cost him alot more by plastering this post all over than what he scammed you for

Getting a case number for fruad you can send to him should get him up quick

imho, he deliberately scammed you.  He knew it was a 650B and the omission of the thru axle was deliberate.

Do what ever you have to in order to limit your loss.

I agree. The lack of thru axle would make it impossible to fit the wheel which is what he intended. Delay started there already.

Whyddoes hhe haveto bea stellenbosch poephol. Now I'm itching to take a drive....

I'm 20 minutes from Stellies...  :devil:

all jokes aside, sounds like he chanced his arm. drop me a DM if you want/need assistance, ill gladly deliver his fork to his house so he cant claim he never received it - if he REALLY wants it resolved of course...

I'm 20 minutes from Stellies...  :devil:

all jokes aside, sounds like he chanced his arm. drop me a DM if you want/need assistance, ill gladly deliver his fork to his house so he cant claim he never received it - if he REALLY wants it resolved of course...

Bring the dogs from the profile pic.