Am I being unreasonable here?

RobertWhitehead

Guys a crook plain and simple.

yeah... 

Respect for your patience in dealing with the situation Robert.

I would of had friend of a friend gone to fetch my money by now  :whistling:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a scammer. Plain and simple. His behavior speaks volumes. Showed a total disregard for his part in this. Admin will you be taking any action? This is happening too often.

Could the real Morne please stand up !!!

Just give him until after the weekend, you know you can't expect a quick response from this ou.

You were too polite to him. You have bent over backwards to accommodate him but without decent response from him

So its a real oke. With a real workshop. Who just happened to forget the difference between a 650b and 29 fork. Who just happened to forget about the thru axle. But was happy to take your money and then send the fork and is happy to mess you around for days. This is 1 dodgy oke, he must refund you and then you send him his fork.

Pathetic to say the least. Was also scammed by someone a few years back selling Motorcycle parts and it seems these two guys learnt from the same school. Same modus operandi Both attitudes the same. They take no responsibility for their inability to do something right, they wait until you start becoming more aggressive, then they turn on the " dont you tell me what to do" attitude and the next thing you know they are accusing you of naming and shaming them and because of that, now you will never get your money back. This oke is an idiot..how do you own a service centre and not know the difference between 650b and 29r fork,,,really..anyway Robert I suggest you go to small claims court. Sue him. He has to come to Pretoria for this, if he doesn't, hell be found guilty ( because he is) and let them sell all his tools and everything else, but then again someone with this attitude has nothing in any case and probably been liquidated many times before...good luck anyway.

Edited by RomP

Nope, the latest was that he will repay me if I send the fork back. Only once he receives the fork will he repay me. So I have proceeded to list the fork on my side and we'll see if I can get any buyers who needs it. 

Any progress on the situation?