Am I being unreasonable here?

RobertWhitehead

Guys Guys

So obviously the public is only hearing one side of the whasup and conversation here.

Let him also post the rest of the whasup and then you guys will see that i said i will 100% reimburse him when i come to Pretoria on the weekend of 7th feb . And he refused to.

its always very easy to climb on a tram when everyone is throwing rocks at the same person.

- Yes i do own a service center and im proud to say that i do i have more then 15 year experience in this field.

so obviously im i so stupid (TO SCAM THIS GUY OVER R4100) 

- so guys before you guys just post, get the right info first from both parties

I'm always a guy that want to support the industry and the millions of people that ride bikes.

If you guys have any queries and really want to hear the story , please phone me 072 235 3385

We are all ears.

Please post the screenshots of full WhatsApp discussions, from start to finish.

If it isn't too much trouble for you.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation could have been restored on page 1

reputation was in the balance on page 4

Reputation toast on page 9

I honestly cannot believe there are people out there in this world that would openly make a decision to conduct themselves like this. What has happened to us as a society

Guys Guys

So obviously the public is only hearing one side of the whasup and conversation here.

Let him also post the rest of the whasup and then you guys will see that i said i will 100% reimburse him when i come to Pretoria on the weekend of 7th feb . And he refused to.

its always very easy to climb on a tram when everyone is throwing rocks at the same person.

- Yes i do own a service center and im proud to say that i do i have more then 15 year experience in this field.

I'm always a guy that want to support the industry and the millions of people that ride bikes.

If you guys have any queries and really want to hear the story , please phone me 072 235 3385

Welcome to this thread about you. Your a bit late, but its never too late to make things right. Please post your side of the story.

Another thing is, why must he wait for you until the 7th to sort this out. Pay the man back his money asap, and then YOU must get the fork back after that. After 15 years in the industry, you are not doing a very good job if you think a 650b fork is the same a 29er...

Guys Guys

So glad this has been resolved

Guys Guys

answer questions on here - 

why did you advertise a 650b fork as a 29er? you are a service centre - that's not an honest mistake

as for the rest - you were in the wrong - you should have been falling over backwards to resolve your issue

you were in Pretoria this weekend - is the issue resolved now? - I mean - you must have gone and collected your fork and re-imbursed him

Guys Guys

I would really like to hear your side of the story , but I am not phoning you .

If you feel you are in the right , post your side here .

Guys Guys

Why must he wait for his money?

If you said

" i asked for his banking details and offered to reimburse him now, and collect on 7 Feb"

then you might have had a little toe stand on.

You have 15 year experiece and can not tell a 650B from a 29er? 

Now I am wondering how many riders that used you are riding around with the wrong internals in their suspension

Still sounds like you making this to be his problem

In my view you actually haven't proved any of the doubt wrong with your post

Wrong size fork, missing axle, reluctant to pay him back, still not saying how you messed this up and what's your plan to resolve?

EDIT: I see you eventually paid him back.

Edited by babse

Thank you Mornè for the reimbursement I have received a Proof of Payment just now. 

Do you want me to send screen shots of our discussion on this open forum? I don't mind. 

Guys Guys

Thank you Mornè for the reimbursement I have received a Proof of Payment just now. 

Do you want me to send screen shots of our discussion on this open forum? I don't mind. 

So glad you got this nightmare sorted out. Well done Morne for eventually doing the right thing. Hard lesson learned.

Should have not taken this long to resolve and there was only one victim based on the posted evidence

Morne's reputation has taken a massive hit

how did the trough axle fall off?

why was a 650b for sent as a 29er by a pro with 15 years experience

Why did Robertwhitehead have to pay up front in good faith but Morne wouldn't?

It really didn't need to go this way Morne, you really made a pigs ear out of this

Anyway glad it's all sorted .........eventually

Welcome to this thread about you. Your a bit late, but its never too late to make things right. Please post your side of the story.

Another thing is, why must he wait for you until the 7th to sort this out. Pay the man back his money asap, and then YOU must get the fork back after that. After 15 years in the industry, you are not doing a very good job if you think a 650b fork is the same a 29er...

Everyone makes mistakes and ill be the first one to say im wrong .

If Robbert can please post the full conversation where i said that im coming to pta and ill reimbursed him, but he just posted the whatsups where i looked bad in the public eye.

as many of the people posted , why would i as a business do all this just to win R4100. it doest make any sense.

Guys im a mechanic that work on bikes, i dont sit behind a computer all day so i apologies if i don't respond in 5 minutes.

i aplogise if i was wrong

yes please

can you also send the screenshots where you badmouth my suppliers as well. so that's its open for everyone.

thanks

Morne

Guys Guys

2 things.

Eish this review! Can you not admit that you sold him a fork that was 1 and half inches shorter than what you claimed it was. This might be acceptable to your bokkie, but it doesn't fly here.

post-1830-0-89765500-1612792262_thumb.png

secondly. WhatsApp is a communications network. this is whasup

https://youtu.be/BrdDfGq8y4g